“Therefore, I set out on the open sea with but one ship and that small company of men who never had deserted me”
Have you ever heard a butcher reference Ulysses in Dante’s Divine Comedy? This man has a passion, and a tremendous eloquence when he expresses it. May we all be so fortunate and skilled as to find a calling, and understand it so completely that we can clearly convey its joys to others.
Master Butcher Dario Cecchini | Fine Dining Lovers by S.Pellegrino
Sign of a good butcher? He/She has all her fingers..
During my last trip to Shanghai (goto http://mostexerent.tumblr.com/archive/2011/10) - I photographed some great street life, but could not at street of butchers. I couldn’t as every time I lifted my camera they would stop & smile but all I could see was missing fingers.
- ryanssmith reblogged this from mostexerent
- linogill likes this
- skabo reblogged this from mostexerent and added:
- larcoavenue reblogged this from mostexerent
- rmcan reblogged this from mostexerent and added:
- churchofmeat likes this
- supremecommissar reblogged this from mostexerent
- wiggitystyle likes this
- mykol78 likes this
- dirtyeyescream likes this
- metrosouthern reblogged this from mostexerent
- morabbiton likes this
- adistinguishedvillain likes this
- klickhere likes this
- generalek reblogged this from mostexerent
- mostexerent posted this